Thai Turkey Burgers in Wholemeal Baps
pack minced turkey breast
bunch spring onions, chopped
Thai curry paste
wholemeal baps, toasted
- A little
This dish provides at least one serving of wholegrain per person and is low in saturated fat, so is great for those of you trying to manage your weight.
10 minutes to prepare
10 minutes to cook.
£1.50-£1.74 per serving
Total time 20 minutes
- Mix together the turkey, spring onions and Thai paste.
- Divide and mould into 4 burgers.
- Heat the rapeseed oil in a large frying pan and fry the burgers for 10 minutes, turning occasionally until golden and cooked throughout.
- Mix the mayonnaise and coriander together and spread over the baps.
- Place the burgers in the baps with salad.
Really delicious if served with a spoonful of sweet mango
chutney on top.